Tuesday 7 May 2013

Take Me To Your Mother : I Don’t Want To Raise A Jerk!


This mostly stays at the back of every mom’s head or heart and rarely got mentioned out loud so when I see NickMom’s ‘Don’t Raise A Jerk’ in my inbox; I got really intrigued and just have to take a peek :

Description : Meet comic Andrea Rosen. She just had a baby and dove head first into motherhood. Only problem? She did zero prep work to get there. Now… she’s on a mission to seek real advice from moms everywhere and from different cultures, backgrounds and interests on how to raise her only son. Because, in her own words, she doesn’t “want  to raise a jerk.” Read more...

I can totally relate to how she feels. Back in the days I had the same thought as well. Constantly worrying on how to teach my own so they won’t grow up a jerk, brat and all those horrible things that you see in movies or dreamt about in nightmares.

From the preview, she’s a little erratic and sometimes scary but hey, it does say it’s a docu-comedy so don’t say I didn’t warn you. I wish I have NickMom here. If you’ve watched it, care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment